Control cables encompass a large family of cables manufactured to various British, European and international Standards. These include the widely used CY cable, SY cable, YY cable, and LiYCY & LiYY cables designed for a wide range of industrial process automation applications, including signal transmission, measurement, control and regulation. These control cables are often referred to by the application, such as machinery supply cable, motor cable and robotics cable. They are also known as multi-core cables, control flex and control flexible cables.
High-voltage cables are manufactured up to a maximum voltage of 170 kV. The high-voltage cables of the Dryrex product family of Reka Cables are manufactured in Riihimäki. They are plastic cables insulated using cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), representing first-class insulation technology. High-voltage cables are manufactured of aluminium or copper.Dryrex high-voltage cables are lead-free, which makes them light, easy to handle, eco-friendly and watertight. Lead-free cables are modern solutions for present and future power networks.
In comparison to bare overhead power distribution lines, ABC has very high reliability in maintaining services because power and neutral conductors are insulated with the best dielectric medium, resulting in the following advantages:
1. Less fault rate on account of good protection against line and ground fault by high winds or falling trees or birds especially in hilly areas & forests as encountered in rural distribution networks.
2. High insulation resistance to earth in all seasons and polluted atmospheres. Negligible leakage currents and low losses.
3. Multiple circuits of Power and Telephone cables could be strung in the same set of poles or any other supports like walls etc.
4. Better adaptability to run concurrently with existing overhead bare conductor system without any interference.
5. High capacitance and low inductance leading to low impedance of lines.
6. Lower voltage drop, higher current capacities. VIS-À-VIS Better Voltage Regulation.
7. Longer spans and longer distance lines are possible with better system stability.
8. ABC cables are much safer than bare Conductors.
9. It can be over hung in dense vegetation and forests.
10. Additional connections can be easily and quickly made with hot – line connectors.
11. Total lines costs are reduced.
Flexible house wires with Flame Retardant properties. Specially formulated insulation with a high oxygen and temperature index enables the wire to withstand overloads preventing electric mishaps. So give yourself the promise of security & best quality. Get FR WIRE and safeguard your home for life.
FR-LSH wires & cables ideal for wiring solutions in multi-storied buildings, hotels, hospitals, commercial establishments & residential complexes. It is shielded by a specially formulated flame retardant PVC compound. During fire ordinary PVC emits black smoke and toxic fumes which are acidic in nature. This impairs visibility and hampers rescue operation. FR-LSH WIRE insulation retards spread of fire & emits minimum smoke and toxic gases. There by reducing the risk of injury. So give yourself the promise of security& best quality.Get FR-LSH WIRE safeguard your home for life.
ZHFR WIRE is processed using Zero Halogen Flame Retardant compound (ZHFR). The insulation is.of superior quality, 100% PVC free and eco-friendly. In case of a fire situation ZHFR WIRE does not emit toxic or poisonous fumes, which enables safe evacuation. These wires are best suited for wiring in hospitals, hotels, business establishments and high rise buildings where fire can be determined. So give yourself the promise of security and best quality.Get ZHFR WIRE and safeguard your home for life.